Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mednet Puppy Washable Puppy Pads, Any Pros?

Washable Puppy Pads, any Pros? - mednet puppy

I recently met MedNet Washable Puppy Pads (http://www.mednetdirect.com/Sofnit-Washa ... that sell for $ 130/24pk. I am not an advocate of the use of these tablets unless slowly (during 4-5 weeks training will be used) or sick dogs, people or immobile elderly people, but wondered what are the advantages of such a thing. It seems possible to spend $ 130 on diapers reusable simple.

Thoughts?

2 comments:

Goldenly Addicted said...

I washed my dogs pee pads when she was still very young. It is much better than the use of consumables, because 1 of all, puppies breaking LOVE. My dog continue to do, because everything is the paper-ish fascinating to them, and they were on the non-stop grinding and swallow some pieces too, so why change the nature washable.

Secondly, it is not large amounts of urine as disposable, because they are so thin, especially those of lower quality, but urine and feces can easily be washed washed under tap water to you, yes, but the fees are one-way can absorb expenssive Buy as much or even more costly and frustrating to use, since likand I said, the Cubs still want to crush them. It's fun for them! You can also use the logs so ...

But if you still want to use the pee pads available, I propose that we create the existing and / or disabled in the supermarkets. They are bigger and cheaper than those made for animals.

jayme170... said...

Check for PetsMart.com I found yesterday just because I started them in my puppies, which cost about $ 22 for both small and expensive.

Post a Comment