Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Anti Social Personality Best Friend Im So Anti-social Now, Please Help!?

Im so anti-social now, please help!? - anti social personality best friend

Ive been pretty good from two people who screwed, for me, my best friends, I was so close it almost a year ago. Now I've tried so clumsily that the people I talk to anybody, so I now feel disconnected to my two friends who I had not lived with uncomtorable comftorable also very difficult and sileneces theres always so funny if you anything about its addition speak mature snob and a bit silly personality clash BC instant messaging and that do not play the way I do. How can I friendships with people comftorably again everyone thinks I'm so funny, BC BC I still contain ECB speak to people? I have not told me idk bc even who I am. Please help me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment