Thursday, January 7, 2010

Spinners Rims OK What Do I Need To Place 17" Spinners On A Van That Has A Spacer On The Rims?

OK What do I need to place 17" spinners on a van that has a spacer on the rims? - spinners rims

OK, I have 17-inch wheels ATM in my car. The original tires were on the lookout, but Nessan I bought a 1995 Chevrolet Astro in 1999 and received a conversion kit to adapt to the edges on them. My question is that I want to join the Spinners tires. They were on the edge where he focused on the search, but now as a spacer on the banks told me that I have something special bolt lug nut for them. Someone out there knows exactly what is needed for these online. According to the guy who played the role, I need what I sell to check to see if I can find. And I know, spinners in a van is stupid, but it is promoting my business.

1 comments:

Just Me said...

LOL Spinners from Astro. Thats halarious. LOL

Post a Comment