Sunday, January 24, 2010

Contact Lenses To Correct Mixed Astigmatism Contact Lenses To Correct Astigmatism In Someone With Large Pupils.?

Contact lenses to correct astigmatism in someone with large pupils.? - contact lenses to correct mixed astigmatism

Torrice I tried already, but in dim light of morning and evening, my pupils are very large when blurring things. Im looking for a good brand of contact lenses, an optical area large enough for a man like me. I'm more in astronomy and photography, and glasses are always a nuisance. My recipe is not very strong.

1 comments:

Mike J said...

O-ring is what for me has been enhanced and pellets astigmatism. Only the LASIK surgery, I could correct the astigmatism. I know that the pupils enlarged, which is a risk factor. I think I'm happy that the surgery is still in me. I can now see very well without correction.

Post a Comment